ASNT widened the scope of its certification offerings to include Level II certification in 1996 with ASNT Central Certification Program™ Level II certification. The ACCP® Level II examinations include General, Specific, Practical, and Instruction Preparation examinations in five NDT methods (MT, PT, RT, UT and VT). The ACCP program provides a central certification system for NDT Level II personnel that meets or exceeds the training, experience and examination requirements of CP-106: 2008.
About ACCP Level II Certification Program
- Program Information Document (PDF) Describes the system for central certification of nondestructive testing (NDT) personnel administered and maintained by ASNT.
- Recertification Information on how to renew an existing ACCP Level II certification
- ASNT Certificate Holders A searchable database of current certificate holders
- ACCP Frequently Asked Questions concerning the ASNT Central Certification Program
- About the CWI Program ACCP Level II Visual Testing Certification Available to AWS CWIs and SCWIs
Apply for Certification
- Apply Online for Certification or retake a failed exam. Complete our online application
- Apply Online for Recertification Complete our online application
- CWI Certificate Holders: Apply Online for Certification
- CWI Certificate Holders: Apply Online for Recertification
* ASNT members receive special pricing on certification examination application fees.
- Download a Paper Application (PDF) for new certifications, to add certifications, or to retake failed exams.
- Paper Application for CWI Certificate Holders (PDF) Only valid for those holding a currently valid AWS CWI or SCWI certification and who are pursuing the ACCP Level II certification in VT.
- Download a Paper Application to renew certification by application
- Download a Paper Application to renew certification by examination
- Download a Paper Application for CWI Certificate Holders to renew certification